Aubio in Visual Studio 2005

Paul Dean PaulD at 4stlaw.com
Mon Mar 17 21:51:54 CET 2008

I'm currently working to get AUBIO to compile in MS Visual Studio 2005.
More than that.. I'm trying to write a CMAKE script to allow AUBIO to
easily compile on all platforms.

Since I work from a win32 environment and I'm trying to stay away from
minGW and Cygwin, I haven't got a successful compile just yet, but
things look promising.

Once I can get a VS2005 compile, I think writing a working CMAKE script
would be easier.

My current Methods are Compiling FFTW3, libsndfile, and libsamplerate in
to .lib files and trying to compile AUBIO against them statically.

I've been trying to make an aubio.dll without luck, so I've included
aubioonset.c into the project to attempt and an executable. I think I'm
down to about 4 errors. :P

Here's my Latest Build Log

http://www.edrummonitor.com/SRC/3.0/aubio/VS2005/aubio.dir/Debug/BuildLo
g.htm

Aubio VS2005 project + all libs + Cmake script    (<-will be available
once I zip everything up an throw it on the server)

http://www.edrummonitor.com/SRC/3.0/aubio/Aubio_VS2005.zip

I've also included a thread on my forum dedicated to getting AUBIO to
Cross-Compile with a CMake script.

http://www.edrummonitor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23

Any Ideas, thoughts, and or help  would be so much help since I've
already spend many days trying to get this to work.  :-)

Cheers

-aquawicket