Aubio in Visual Studio 2005

Paul Brossier piem at piem.org
Sun Mar 23 12:38:46 CET 2008

Hello Paul!

Thanks for your work on setting up a VS project for aubio, I know
several people will be interested to have this feature.

I will be of little help myself as i have no access to a windows machine
and no knowledge about it.

I have been successfull at cross compiling aubio.dll and aubioext.dll from a
Linux box using mingw. The result is available here:

        http://aubio.org/beta/aubio-mingw32-bin_0.3.2+530.zip

WARNING: these binaries have *NOT* been tested. feedback most welcome!

Thanks, piem