Audio mailinglist still up?

Paul Brossier piem at piem.org
Sun Mar 23 10:58:07 CET 2008

Hi Andrea,

The mailing list is still up and running. Note that subscribing to the
list is a good idea, as i am rather slow to moderate messages.

Despite my silence, there has been various updates to the aubio trunk in
the last few months. Except more updates soon and a release sometimes in
Spring.

I did get your messages about optimizing the computation of YinFFT.
Sounds great! How about posting your code in a bug report on the newly
installed trac: http://trac.aubio.org/ ?

(It should require an identified session user, let me know if you have
troubles, you are the first trying it!)

Thanks, piem