[aubio-user] Xcode 7 iOS crash with "dyld: Library not loaded"

Paul Brossier piem at piem.org
Tue Oct 6 17:17:41 CEST 2015

Hi Adam,

The build for 0.4.2 was wrongly created using a dynamic library instead
of a static one. It should be fixed now.

  http://aubio.org/bin/0.4.2/aubio-0.4.2.iosuniversal_framework.zip

The old file can still be found here:

 http://aubio.org/bin/0.4.2/aubio-0.4.2.iosuniversal_framework.zip.old

Let us know if it works!