[aubio-user] Offset detection

Lukasz Tracewski tracek at home.nl
Mon Jan 6 10:58:12 CET 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I am trying to make a freeware software for identification of bird calls in noisy conditions. One of critical points in the task is to correctly identify "audio feature" (e.g. a bird call). As you can imagine length of a call is not fixed and distance from onset to onset in not necessarily call length. That is why I am looking for offset detection mechanism.

If I need to retrieve both onset and offset, should I then use aubionotes instead of aubioonset?

Cheers,
Lucas