[aubio-user] aubio features

Макс Кукушкін maks.kukushkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:48:04 CEST 2014

Hello o/, my name is Maks, I'm going to develop android app which will use
next concept:
*dynamically changing an animation depends on music that plays in
background*.
In view of that I have some questions:
 1) Is it possible to use aubio in android application?
 2) whether it is possible to classify a track (or parts of it) by tempo (
*slow*, *fast*, *very* *fast* for example)?
 3) is it possible to detect changing the rhythm of track in runtime?
I need to know this to change speed (type) of animation depends on rhythm
of playing music.
Thanks in advance.
PS:
sorry for my english =)