[aubio-user] Import error: undefined symbol: del_aubio_wavetable

Lukasz Tracewski tracek at home.nl
Fri Nov 29 10:57:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I am most eager to start using aubio. However, I am having problems at the moment of importing aubio in Python.

I have obtained latest version of aubio from git. Next, I installed all dependencies and followed installation instructions. Here is a log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B46Cy3WOKgyJR1ktU1E0MDQ3SG8/edit?usp=sharing

Everything seemed to go smoothly up to the moment I run tests:

 from _aubio import *
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/aubio/_aubio.so: undefined symbol: del_aubio_wavetable

If I try to import aubio in console I get exactly the same problem. Any hints will be most appreciated. I am running Xubuntu 13.10 if it might matter.

Thanks,
Lucas