[aubio-user] Tr : Using aubio in jack mode

Paul Brossier piem at piem.org
Fri Nov 8 11:48:05 CET 2013

hi Antoine and all,

in jack mode, you need route to the audio and midi to and from aubio,
using something like qjackctl or jackpilot.

aubionotes does not play audio at the moment, but emits midi notes. plug a
sound to its audio input, and a software synthesizer to its midi output.

for performance reasons, no console output is given in this mode.

best, Paul