make error on OS X

Ryan Platte ryan.platte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:20:54 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm hoping to build an educational program with aubio, and am
exploring it this holiday weekend.

I've got the dependencies built now, but when I build aubio, I get:

gcc -I../src -O2 -Wall -Werror -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wno-char-subscripts -Wno-unknown-pragmas -o
.libs/aubioonset aubioonset.o utils.o
-L/Users/john/Desktop/aubio-0.1.7.1/src
/Users/john/Desktop/aubio-0.1.7.1/src/.libs/libaubio.dylib
-L/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libsndfile.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libsamplerate.dylib -lm -lpthread
ld: Undefined symbols:
_cexp
_sqrtf
_cosf
_expf
_log10f
_logf
_powf
_cabsf
_cargf
make[1]: *** [aubioonset] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I'm trying to figure how to fix this, but so far I'm drawing a blank. Any ideas?

--
Ryan Platte