[aubio-user] Phase vocoder: Custom bands

Paul Brossier piem at aubio.org
Mon Nov 20 21:49:19 CET 2017

Hello Thomas,

I believe what you are looking for is in
`python/demos/demo_simple_spectral_weighting.py`.

Another example, in C this time, can be found in `src/pitch/pitchyinfft.c`.

In both cases, the 2 steps are:
 - build a vector of weights for each frequency bins
 - multiply the norm of each phase vocoder grains by this vector

Let us know if this helps!

best, piem