[aubio-user] Question

Paul Brossier piem at piem.org
Thu Jun 11 12:30:07 CEST 2015

Hello Khalil,

sure, aubio would be able to give you relevant information as to how to
build the 'playground' of your game according to the music in real time.

you would need to devise a mapping to generate and modify this
playground based on the features you extract. somehow in the same vein
as 2008's [Audiosurf](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audiosurf) :-)

you can have a look at the demos in the python module to plot some of
these features.

best, Paul