[aubio-user] How to RUN java-aubio wrappers on MacOS 10.8.5

Martin Pernollet martin.pernollet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:39:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have successfully built the java bindings to aubio for my MacOS.

However the example main.java fail to load the native lib :

System.loadLibrary("aubiowrapper");

yield to :

> .:/Users/martin/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no aubiowrapper
> in java.library.path
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1764)
> at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
> at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1044)
> at main.loadNative(main.java:20)
> at main.<clinit>(main.java:12)

I tried two things :

   - replacing by the actual library file name :
   System.loadLibrary("libaubiowrapper.so");
   - forcing the java.library.path to contain the explicit path to the
   library

None of them work.

Anyone an idea?

Thanks in advance.