[aubio-user] Aubio: iOS Bpm detect problem

Paolo Rossignoli paolo.rossignoli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:03:22 CET 2014

Hi Paul,
I'm Paolo from Milan.
Thank you to your work, is very good and the only very accurate.
I've testing many framework and "aubio" is the best to detect tempo.

But, now i've a problem and i hope in your help.

I'm developing an application that scanning my songs and show me the bpm.

I'm including in this email a code of this app (developed in xcode5).

You can see in the class "AZBpmFinder" all process to detecting bpm.
My problem is in this class, when it is starting the detecting process..

My questions:

1.
how can interrupt this detect process when it is running?
2.
How can i enable the "start" button (to reuse it to stop the process)?
The "start" button work only when the song are scanned/precessed.
3.
How can get the percent of scan progress in uiprogressview in
"AZViewController" class in the its uiview.

How could you see, my big problem is how interacting to the uiview when the
scan process are started.

Please help me.
:(

Thank you.