[aubio-user] Using aubio 0.4.0 from python (windows)

Emilio Molina Martínez emilio.mol.mar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:06:35 CET 2014

Hi!

I tried to install libsndfile and libav, and I recompiled it successfully
but it still has the same problems (I am not able to run demo_pitch.py with
test.wav). Just in case it was a matter of path settings, I tried to copy
all .DLL to the aubio folder, but it didn't improve.

Regarding my python version, it is the last Anaconda distribution (
https://store.continuum.io/cshop/anaconda/), which includes python 2.7, and
I didn't configure anything, just typed "python setup.py build" in ./python
folder... Could it be something related to the mingw python package
included in Anaconda?

Finally, I compiled successfully the last update of aubio in the develop
branch (the one including RIFF wav files compatibility), but when running
"python setup.py build" I got this errors:

"C:\Users\emilio\Anaconda\InstaladoresPython\aubio-develop\aubio-develop\python>p
ython setup.py build
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 32, in <module>
    generated_object_files = generate_object_files(output_path)
  File
"C:\Users\emilio\Anaconda\InstaladoresPython\aubio-develop\aubio-develop\
python\lib\generator.py", line 149, in generate_object_files
    s += gen_do(do_methods[0], short_name)
  File
"C:\Users\emilio\Anaconda\InstaladoresPython\aubio-develop\aubio-develop\
python\lib\gen_pyobject.py", line 374, in gen_do
    outputvecs, outputcreate, returnval =
gen_do_output_params(outputparams, nam
e)
  File
"C:\Users\emilio\Anaconda\InstaladoresPython\aubio-develop\aubio-develop\
python\lib\gen_pyobject.py", line 327, in gen_do_output_params
    'length': defaultsizes[name].pop(0) }
KeyError: 'source_wavread'"

Any other hint? :) Thanks a lot!

Greetings,