[aubio-user] Different nubmber componets in MFCC vector

Paul Brossier piem at aubio.org
Tue Feb 12 19:15:07 CET 2013

Hi Malintha,

For now the number of coefficients and the number of filters are
hard-coded in examples/aubiomfcc.c:

uint_t n_filters = 40;
uint_t n_coefs = 13;

These defaults correspond to Malcom Slaney's Auditory Toolbox:

   https://engineering.purdue.edu/~malcolm/interval/1998-010/

For now you can just change that number and recompile. I will try to add
a an option to pass it from the command line.

Best, Paul