[aubio-user] Using aubio 0.4.0 from python (windows)

Aymeric Zils - Voxler aymeric.zils at voxler.fr
Tue Dec 31 16:16:27 CET 2013

ok :)
"configure" and "build" finished successfully with gcc and this command
line:

python .\waf configure build -j 1 --check-c-compiler=gcc

Aymeric ZILS
Research Engineer - Voxler
Batiment A - 2ème étage
8, Passage Brûlon - 75 012 Paris - France
Standard : 33 9 51 50 00 41
Phone : 33 1 47 04 00 41
aymeric.zils at voxler.fr
www.voxler.fr

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
email is strictly forbidden.