[aubio-user] Using aubio 0.4.0 from python (windows)

Aymeric Zils - Voxler aymeric.zils at voxler.fr
Tue Dec 31 15:27:06 CET 2013

Hi
Thanks for the update Paul

I got your last dev version, but it did not build better with msvc - even
after adding yesterday's improvements (f.i. I still had to remove the
-Wextra tag in wscript - line 88)
I did not try with mingw yet.

Now I'm getting to build more and more files by modifying the .c files and
declaring all local variables at the beginning of code blocks

I keep you informed of any success.

Best