Audio mailinglist still up?

Andrea Martino ciacciax at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 00:55:11 CET 2008

Hi PIEM,
I have just created a new ticket for that:

http://trac.aubio.org/ticket/7

I attached to the ticket the source code of pitchyinfft.c that is optimized, using the aubio_fft_do (real-imaginary) function instead of the polar audio_mfft_do. This should save lots of CPU cycles,  even if today with the horsepower new CPUs have, optimizing the code is not so important...

Let me know if something should not be clear
Andrea