documentation aubio

Paul Brossier piem at piem.org
Mon Mar 5 02:19:59 CET 2007

Hello Eduardo,

Your project sounds very interesting, and I would be glad to keep a
track of its developments.

Unfortunately, there is basically no documentation about the python
interface to aubio so far. Essentially, the functions prototyped in C
are directly available from Python via the Swig module. They can then be
used in normal python scripts.

The python/ dirrectory of the current aubio source tree contains a few
examples and you should be able to understand a lot from these. There is
also a large number of scripts for evaluation of the performance of the
algorithms, for which you probably have less interests.

Let me know if you need to know anymore.

Best regards, paul