aubio 0.3.1

jpff at codemist.co.uk jpff at codemist.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 11:30:19 CEST 2006

In my experience this new version does not build.  It asserts that my C
compiler cannot create code, which will come as a surprise to all the
files I have compiled this morning!

configure:3019: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

The real error seems to be the -Wextra flag

==John ffitch

configure:2924: gcc -V >&5
gcc: `-V' option must have argument
configure:2927: $? = 1
configure:2950: checking for C compiler default output file name
configure:2977: gcc  -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Werror -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-de
clarations -Wno-unused-parameter   conftest.c  >&5
cc1: error: unrecognized option `-Wextra'
configure:2980: $? = 1
configure: failed program was: