gcc compiler options on MAC OSX

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 16:11:53 CEST 2006

Hi Paul,

I'm having some problems building the aubio pd
externals on Mac OSX. I had to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variables for the sources for libsndfile,
libsamplerate and fftw3 manually, then the
libtoolkludge passes a couple of unrecognized options
to gcc and ld.

gcc -shared option is not supported in Apple's gcc
3.3, and ld -export_dynamic does not work either. the
first is documented here:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/DeveloperTools/gcc-3.3/gcc/Link-Options.html
but
I cannot find documentation on the ld option
-export_dynamic.

Best,
Ed

->
->
-->
--->
----->
-------->

"Genius is attention to detail" Louis Pasteur