[Freewheeling-user] Nudge loops / sync

JP Mercury swirlee at stickist.com
Thu Nov 17 05:34:23 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:49:12 +0000, Paul Brossier wrote
> I would suggest (again JP :) looking at aubio
> (http://aubio.piem.org/), which has now a fairly good tempo
> detection. The beat locations could be used to hint FW clock.
> Another approach will be to add a Jack Transport control to aubiotrack.

Hello, Piem,

I tried Aubio almost a year ago (0.1.8) with some success and decided to hold
off. I see now that you have a 0.2.0 in your download folder. Have there been
some enhancements to the tempo detection since 0.1.8? I'd like to know!

Cheers,
-Mercury